So, somehow you have come along my little getaway spot that I like to call, WTF ever I want to talk about. Ironically, it is full of...youuuu guessed it, WTF ever I want to talk about. Why did I make this? Well, please allow me to explain to you my current little sitch-eee-ation.
I am basically stuck in my bed. I just had knee surgery and am on crutches for six weeks. So, I am off of my feet a lot. Secondly, since I have such a freaking awesome immune system, we decided to catch a sickness! AWESOME! I have some sort of virus soooo if I actually somehow on the off chance have the urge to say hey I really wanna walk around on crutches today and cause my armpits to feel like someone just used them as a punching bag, my body responds with a nice ol HEY there I'll help you out with this super-de-duper fun adventure and make you sweat a whole shat ton and then feel so light headed you think you may pass out! Mind you these are the consequences for purely attempting to hobble to the bathroom.
As you can imagine, there is only so much to do while laying in your bed for hours on end. I have watched so much T.V. I may be proving the skeptics correct and my brain my indeed be turning to mush. In conclusion, I am going to discuss the many shows I watch, things I see, or just basically...WTF ever I wanna talk about. If you don't wanna read WTF ever I wanna talk about...... dont. read. it.
Hokayyy so here goesssss. oh ps im on pain killers. this may or may not have an effect on my writing. the warning label never mentioned no blogging. byeeeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment